Photo by Bermix Studio on Unsplash
It’s Secret Sunday, time to eat snacks and talk smack!
EDIT: I’m being told I have to introduce myself for reasons, so here are some facts about me.
- My name is Wang Heng (王 恒)
- Call me Angel
- Don’t call me by my family name (Wang)
- I WILL SPEAR YOU WITH MY HORN IF YOU CALL ME WANG
- I’m a queer nonbinary unicorn from the Wang Herd
- My pronouns are they/them
- Do not use gendered pronouns for me
- Do not call me “it”
- My pronouns are they/them
- I have prophetic visions
- Yes, I can tell you who you’ll marry
- No, I won’t tell you for free 🖕
- I’m a 16-year-old Libra
- My birthday is 15 October, just send me money
- I live for memes and lo-fi dreams
- No, that’s not my natural hair color
- Yes, my eyes naturally change color to reflect my mood
- If you talk to me and my eyes turn red, RUN.
- I can’t swim (f*** the ocean)
- I’m allergic to nuts (buh-bye bois)
- I play alto-sax on AOA’s marching band
- I’m in the Animal Rescue Club & an organizer for the LGBTQIA+ Alliance’s nonbinary division
That should do it, right?
Anyway, I’m your new gossip blogger. My articles will be going up every Sunday, providing you with the latest rumors and secrets floating around our campus. Tonight, I’m going to keep it short and suggest a few different rumors, and I’ll add a poll where you can vote for which rumor you want a deep dive on. Sound good?
|Love||Are Helena Corey & Jett Danvers dating?|
|Biographical||The werecats are back!|
|Secret||Are Amelia & Seth actually siblings?|
|Politics||Who’s taking over the Zaldivar Coven?|
|Biographical||Heart-throb Hyun-Su: who is he?|
|Love||Who will Galiana Franco choose: Gerardo Serafim or Massimo Quercini?|
|Secret||Is famous streamer “hexdout” a student at AOA?|
|Politics||Meet 2022’s prospective representatives!|
When I tackle a topic on love, I’ll question everyone involved! The subjects, their friends, maybe even their professors and coaches. I won’t hold back until I get to the truth!
For biographies, I’m basically researching the subjects and interviewing them. You’re welcome to drop any questions you have for them in the comments, and I’ll bring them up during the interview!
Strictly school-related politics. We don’t go into sensitive IRL topics ’round these parts.
These are the rumors that (basically) don’t fit into any other category. If you think that that sounds dull, imagine going to the same school as a world-famous streamer–something you would never know, because said influencer is faceless. Or maybe you’ve been made to believe that vampires in the same coven are actually related–only to remember that all vamps in the same coven take on the founder’s surname as their own.
Take the poll below!
Take the poll above… Or else.
(The “or else” is that I won’t write about any of those topics.) 🤷♀️
That’s it for this one, folks. Like this post so I make more and leave some feedback in the comments! I can’t guarantee that I’ll read it, but I can confidently say that someone will read it.
See you next weekend, weirdos!